Author: Evita Ochel (http://www.evitaochel.com)
Tools: Food Processor, 9 inch pie plate or 8 x 8 glass square dish,
- 1-1 1/2 cup of soaked almonds
- 8 -12 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 tsp. Vanilla (Real Vanilla Bean or Simply Organic)
- 1 # or 24 Organic Strawberries (Strawberries are on the dirty dozen list for pesticides)
- reserve a few for the top decoration
- 1 Fully ripe Banana
- 4-5 Tbsp. Coconut Butter (Nutiva’s or Artisanas)
Mix almonds, Medjool Dates (or 1 cup raisins), 1 tsp. vanilla till sticky ball crust. Press into pie dish.
Mix strawberries, banana, and coconut butter until uniform enough.
Pour into pie dish. Chill. (1 hour in freezer or refrigerate