June, 2014 DeRoos Drumbeat
What is higher in Vitamin C than an orange?
Sweet Bell Peppers
the Christmas ornaments of the vegetable world.
A partial list of health benefits:
1. Red Bell Peppers are high in Vitamin C. C is anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. The riper it is the more vitamin C. Note: Heat destroys vitamin C.
Vitamin C in it helps in the formation of collagen, which is a structural fiber that is needed by the body to hold everything together.
2. Red Bell Peppers are high in Vitamin A. A is anti-oxidant, anti-infection for front line barriers (eyes, skin, nose, throat, lungs) against infection, cataract prevention.
3. Red Bell Peppers are high in Vitamin B6. B6 promotes a healthy metabolism, neurological brain health, mood enhancer.
4. Red Bell Peppers are high in Folate. Folate serves as anemia prevention, supports cell production, nerve function, helps prevent Alzheimer’s.
5. Red Bell Peppers contains an enzyme sulfur. This enzyme sulfur is an enzyme that serves as a basis for anti-cancer conditions.
Promoting a lifestyle of preventative care!
WELLNESS PRINCIPAL: Health comes from within.
You cannot buy it in a bottle.