Fresh, healthy flavors of the tropics are paired with peppers and onions for the most amazing sweet, crunchy salsa! Perfect for topping fish or chicken, and great for eating with chips!
- 2 c. fresh pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 c. mandarin oranges, rinsed and cut into pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ c. red onion, chopped
- juice and zest of lime
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- chopped cilantro (about ¼ c.)
- In a mixing bowl, add the pineapple, mango, pepper, oranges, onions and stir to incorporate. Add the lime juice, zest, vinegar and chopped cilantro and toss. Enjoy right away.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to a week.